For lovers of golf and wine, the annual Coonawarra Cabernet Celebrations Golf Day is a guaranteed great day out. Tee off the October Long weekend…
MASTERCLASS: The Global 2019 Cabernet Masterclass
October 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm ACDT$180.00
Coonawarra in partnership with Langton’s presents the GLOBAL 2019 CABERNET MASTERCLASS, hosted by Ned Goodwin MW in the iconic Wynns Coonawarra Gables Winery, a celebration of the 2019 Cabernet vintage across the world.
The Cabernet Celebrations Masterclass returns to the iconic Wynns Coonawarra Gabels after a 2-year absence and returns to be one of the most sought-after events in the month-long festival programme, offering an intimate, educational and professional tasting experience.
The 2019 vintage has been heralded as ‘outstanding’ for the traditional Cabernet regions of the world. In this masterclass attendees will taste Coonawarra’s greatest, Langton’s Classified expressions including the Wynns Coonawarra John Riddoch Cabernet, Balnaves The Tally Reserve Cabernet. These regional expressions will be tasted alongside six highly regarded international wines including the Te Mata Coleraine from Hawkes Bay, Leeu Passant Cabernet from Stellenbosch and the Chateau Montrose 2me Cru Classe from St Estephe.
THE LINE UP:
- 2019 Wynns John Riddoch Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon * Langton’s Classified – Exceptional
- 2019 Balnaves of Coonawarra The Tally Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon- Langton’s Classified – Outstanding
- 2019 Katnook Estate Odyssey Cabernet Sauvignon, Coonawarra * Langton’s Classified – Outstanding
- 2019 Parker Coonawarra Estate First Growth Cabernet Blend * Langton’s Classified –Excellent
- 2019 Bowen Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Coonawarra, Langton’s Classified –Excellent
- 2019 Majella Cabernet Sauvignon, Coonawarra — Langton’s Classified – Excellent
- 2019 Chateau Ducru-Beaucaillou 2me cru classe, St-Julien, Bordeaux
- 2019 Georges De Latour, Private Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, Califonia
- 2019 Te Mata Estate, Coleraine Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Cabernet Franc, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
- 2019 Baron De Philippe Rothschild – Concha Y Toro Almaviva EPU Cabernet Carmenere, Chile
- 2019 Le Macchiole, Bolgheri DOC, Italy
- 2019 Leeu Passant Cabernet Sauvignon, Stellenbosch, South Africa
A masterclass not to be missed!
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
For Enquiries Contact Coonawarra Vignerons on 08 8737 2392, firstname.lastname@example.org