Events & Marketing Officer – PERMANENT PART TIME- (0.6 EFT)
Coonawarra Grape & Wine Incorporated, known as the Coonawarra Vignerons (CV), is a non for profit entity that supports local Grapegrowers and Winemakers by facilitating the promotion, marketing, technical innovation of the region.
As Coonawarra Events & Marketing Officer you will be joining the organisation in a role that has overall responsibility for coordination and management of events and marketing activities on a part-time basis.
This position is based in the town of Penola in South Australia, set in the heart of the Coonawarra Wine Region. Only 5 hours from Melbourne and 4 hours from Adelaide.
There is flexibility for various aspects of this role to be fulfilled remotely (work from home).
- Coordinate and manage and facilitate a 52 week events calendar in conjunction with Coonawarra Vignerons members and community-based organisations
- Seek and pursue grant and sponsorship opportunities relevant to the delivery of events
- Prepare advertising, media releases, newsletters (EDMs) and promotional materials relevant to event and marketing activities of the Coonawarra Wine Region.
- Manage social media platforms and website
- Activate brand promotions through marketing activities that position CV and the region at the desired level
- Provide high level administrative support to the Executive Officer
To be successful in this position you will have the following:
- Advanced communication, planning, and administration skills
- Experience in events management, marketing, and working within budgets(similar industry highly regarded)
- Knowledge of digital marketing, and website utilisation
- A genuine interest in wine and being involved with the Coonawarra Grape and Wine Community
To apply or to request a copy of the full Position Description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm Friday 26th November 2021