An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and well organised professional to champion governance and drive promotional activities for the famed Coonawarra Wine Region.
Coonawarra Grape & Wine Incorporated, known as the Coonawarra Vignerons (CV), is a non for profit entity that supports local Grapegrowers and Winemakers by facilitating the promotion, marketing, technical innovation of the region.
As Coonawarra Vignerons Executive Officer you will be joining the organisation in a role that has overall responsibility for management and administration on behalf of the CV on a full-time basis.
This position is based in the town of Penola in South Australia, set in the heart of the Coonawarra Wine Region. Only 5 hours from Melbourne and 4 hours from Adelaide.
There is flexibility for various aspects of this role to be fulfilled remotely (work from home).
• Governance of CV and facilitating the strategic direction of the organisation
• Management of overall external public relations and communications, including media, industry and trade representatives.
• Oversee event management and marketing activities
• Source grant and sponsorship funding
• Manage a small, dedicated team
To be successful in this position you will have the following:
• Advanced communication, planning, and administration skills
• Experience in project management and working within budgets (similar industry highly regarded)
• Proven ability to effectively liaise with, and influence diverse stakeholders including but not limited to association members, marketers, local and international guests, and work colleagues.
• Innovative and progressive outlook with the ability to adapt to new trends
• A genuine interest in wine and being involved with the Coonawarra Grape and Wine Community
This role is a full-time position and salary will be commensurate the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience. To apply, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 26th February 2021.