SWAP CALIFORNIA FOR COONAWARRA T&C’S
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who contribute to the competition by joining the Coonawarra Vignerons database during the time of the Promotion (29 January 2021 – 28 February 2021). Entrant details will be supplied to the participating promoting winery partners including Bellwether Wines, Highbank Coonawarra, DiGiorgio Family Wines, Hollick Estates and Wynns Coonawarra Estate. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. Multiple entries per person are not permitted. Multiple entries do not increase the participant’s chance of winning.
5. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Promotion commences 00:01AM 25 January 2021 ACDT. Entries close 11:59PM ACDT 28 February 2021.
7. Winners must contact the Coonawarra Vignerons via email (or whichever specified in the congratulations post) with their full name and email details within 3 days to claim their prize. The prizes will be sent to the winners at the email specified in this message.
Please allow for up to 5 working days for receipt of your prize.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for any prize that is lost during transit or after delivery by Australia Post, associated couriers or any other parties. The Promoter recommends that entrants provide a mailing and email address that is known to be secure. The Promoter is not responsible for any prizes unable to be sent to the winner if the address given to Coonawarra Vignerons by the winner through email is incorrect.
9. The judging will be conducted at Coonawarra Vignerons office on 1st March 2021 and winners will be notified via a direct comment on their entry and or alternatively an email response or an announcement on the Coonawarra Vignerons social media channels. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. To enter, participants must join the Coonawarra Vignerons database with their name, email address and selected qualifiers. Any entry with incomplete data will be deemed invalid.
11. There is only one (1) winner in total. The winner will receive their choice of two (2) nights accommodation at either Bellwether Winery Glamping Tents (valued at $400) or Highbank’s Country Villa Upstairs-Suite with a winemaker welcome and tasting included (valued at $460 and only available Sun – Thurs). One (1) Wynn’s of Coonawarra Make Your Own Blend Experience for two (2) (valued at $130). One (1) Hollick Estates Intimate Tasting and Dining Experience for two (2) (valued at $240). One (1) DiGiorgio Wine Flight With Six Bites with a property tour added for two (2) (valued at $58).
12. Total prize pool value is $888 AUD RRP Inc. GST. The prize must be confirmed and booked and redeemed by 30 September 2021. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. The Promoter may review further entries, at the same place as the original judging is held, as are necessary on 1st March 2021, in order to distribute any prize unclaimed by that date, subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA). The Promoter will announce the winner via the Coonawarra Vignerons social media by 3rd March 2021. The winner must contact Coonawarra Vignerons via private Facebook message or email (whichever specified in the congratulations post) within 7 business days to redeem their prize.
14. In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/ or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
15. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
17. Any costs associated with accessing the Coonawarra Vignerons database including fan page on Instagram & Twitter is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from the various Departments.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any merchandise or prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
21. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of shown as the timestamp of which they are submitted and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
22. The Promoter collects the winner’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. The winner’s personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and the winner’s name published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
23. Upon Entering the competition you may be given the opportunity to send emails to Coonawarra Vignerons or enter or provide information or material (‘Content’). Any and all Content provided by you in connection with the Coonawarra Vignerons competition must be true and accurate. You must not misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity. You acknowledge that Coonawarra Vignerons may monitor the Coonawarra Vignerons fan page on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and take any action with respect to your Content As deemed reasonably necessary by Coonawarra Vignerons. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
24.Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Coonawarra Vignerons email@example.com not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
27. The Promoter is Coonawarra Vignerons 69 Church Street, Penola SA 5277.