Parker Coonawarra Estate is a renowned, award winning wine brand with a reputation for producing wines of exceptional quality. The cellar door in Coonawarra will be undergoing an extensive transformation in early 2021, instilling Parker Coonawarra Estate as the one of the leading destinations in the region for visitors and locals alike. With their dedication to excellence in customer service and with a dynamic Cellar Door manager at the helm, Parker Coonawarra Estate aims to create the most memorable cellar door experience for all who visit.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Cellar Door Manager to join the team. The successful applicant will have relevant experience for the role including;
An understanding and passion for premium wine
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Ability to manage the implementation of the Cellar Door Upgrade
- Understanding of wine trade and consumer marketing
- Strong work ethic and high levels of self-motivation with attention to detail.
- The ability to think logically, learn quickly and problem solve
- A hands on, and flexible approach to the role.
The team at Parker Coonawarra Estate are passionate about wine, obsessive about quality and work hard to maintain a culture that is inclusive, flexible, fun and rewarding of hard work and results.
Based in at the Cellar Door site in the Coonawarra, this role is ideally suited to someone with the relevant experience and a passion for providing customers with an amazing wine experience.
This role is a full-time position and salary will be dependent on the successful applicant’s skill base and experience. To apply, email your application to email@example.com by 6th of November 2020.