36° South Coonawarra Vignerons Cup Marquee
Coonawarra Vignerons is responsible for managing the provision and sale of marquee tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact the Coonawarra Vignerons Office on 8737 2392.
Tickets purchased are non-refundable
In the unlikely event of catastrophic conditions – beyond the control of all concerned – reimbursement will not occur.
Cellar Door in the City Roadshow
1. Your electronic ticket is proof of purchase of the event you are attending and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. Tickets are non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. Refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser, Coonawarra Vignerons.
5. The Event Organiser Coonawarra Vignerons reserve the right to refuse entry.
6. The ticket and receipt has been created and managed using the IWannaTicket site and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of IWannaTicket https://www.iwannaticket.com.au/purchasing
7. As the Event Organiser hosting event/s, Coonawarra Vignerons is responsible for issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Coonawarra Vignerons on 08 8737 2392 or email@example.com
8. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
9. Doors open at the time specified on the ticket and we will be required to scan your ticket for access.
10. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder denied entry.
11. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
12. As the Event Organiser, Coonawarra Vignerons has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
13. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a refund excluding the non-refundable booking fee will be issued to patrons.
14. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.