Experience for yourself the superior ageing ability of Coonawarra wines, as our wineries dust off rare cellar treasures that are otherwise not available for day to day tasting
Choose from over 50 events and activities, including exclusive wine tastings, degustation dinner events, long lunches, chocolate & wine pairing, cooking classes and high tea sessions. All aim to showcase the breadth of beautiful wines, our emerging food credentials, and the warmth and hospitality that is so … Coonawarra.
Free and ticketed tastings and events 1-31 July in various venues.
Please be advised that all SPECIAL EVENTS scheduled to take place between 20th July and 31st July have been CANCELLED due to tightened COVID restrictions. Cellar Doors are open, as at Wednesday 28th July, and will be offering SEATED tasting experiences for the comfort and safety of visitors. We highly recommend you book ahead with our cellar doors, either via phone or online, to avoid disappointment as capacity limits do apply.
15 Producers. 30 Wines. 1 Night OnlyBOOK YOUR TICKET
COONAWARRA REGIONAL BACK VINTAGE TASTINGBOOK YOUR TICKET
Visit five participating wineries during July, taste their museum release, have your trail passport stamped and go into the draw to win a half dozen Coonawarra Premium Wines valued at over $200!
Coonawarra Cellar Doors strive to operate under strict Covid-Safe practices for your comfort and safety and that of others. We ask that you respect and follow the recommended COVID guidelines, including checking in at venues, to ensure we can keep welcoming you to our beautiful region.
Our wineries and event holders are selling tickets based on capacity restrictions so please support and respect their guidelines.
- Make every effort to maintain social distancing (1.5m between groups)
- Wash your hands regularly. Wash for at least 20 seconds with soap and running water. Alternatively use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
- Check-in at EACH and EVERY venue using mySA Gov app
- Avoid crowded places, if an area seems congested stay away from that area.
- Follow the instructions of COVID Marshals and signage at different events
- COVID Safe messages may be delivered before, during and after events. Listen and watch out for information and follow the directions.