- This event has passed.
Mixed Dozen Famil – Robe & Mount Benson
October 29 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm ACDT$50
The Limestone Coast Mixed Dozen Interactive Wine Trails Project is proud to host a series of tours for the wine tourism sector.
The purpose of the Tour Program is to champion change in the region, looking at key wine tourism offerings and highlighting leadership in operational practice for wine tourism.
The program will:
- Increase your knowledge of the experiences available for visitors across the region by experiencing these firsthand and returning to your own businesses to share the experience and promote what you’ve seen with staff and visitors/clients.
- Inspire you to further develop the wine tourism experience in your own businesses, increasing the offering in our region.
- Allow you to share information and connect with other operators about what you all deliver for visitors in our region every day!
The Robe/ Mt Benson Famil is the second of 4 tours scheduled across October and November. Here is a taste of who you will be visiting:
- Karatta Wines
- Woodsoak Wines
- Governor Robe Wines – Attic House
- Robe Dairy (optional refreshment)
- Robe Town Brewery (Lunch)
- Cape Jaffa Wines (Afternoon Tea)
Date: Tuesday 29th October
Pick up time: 8:30am
Pick up location: Robe Information Centre, Mundy Terrace Robe
* Note: Participants are required to make their own way to Robe to take part in the tour.
Itinerary is subject to change.
Interested parties are encouraged to register as soon as possible to secure a seat on the tour bus. Due to limited capacity, only one representative per business is encouraged to attend.
$50 per tour per participant. Registrations essential.
Inclusions: Bus Transport, Meals during the day, Experiences and a Host!
For more information on FAMIL’s please contact Toni Duka on email@example.com or call 0417 083 626.