- This event has passed.
Mixed Dozen Famil – Coonawarra & Penola
November 18, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm ACDT$50
The Limestone Coast Mixed Dozen Interactive Wine Trails Project is proud to host a series of tours for the wine tourism sector.
The purpose of the Tour Program is to champion change in the region, looking at key wine tourism offerings and highlighting leadership in operational practice for wine tourism.
The program will:
- Increase your knowledge of the experiences available for visitors across the region by experiencing these firsthand and returning to your own businesses to share the experience and promote what you’ve seen with staff and visitors/clients.
- Inspire you to further develop the wine tourism experience in your own businesses, increasing the offering in our region.
- Allow you to share information and connect with other operators about what you all deliver for visitors in our region every day!
The Coonawarra/ Penola Famil is the 3rd of 4 tours scheduled across October and November. Here is a taste of who you will be visiting:
- Katnook Estate
- St. Mary’s Vineyards
- Di Giorgio Family Wines
- Hollick Estates + Upstairs at Hollick
Date: Monday 18th November
Pick up time: 8:30am
Pick up location: IGA Car Park, Cnr Church + Julian St, Penola SA
* Note: Itinerary is subject to change.
Interested parties are encouraged to register as soon as possible to secure a seat on the tour bus. Due to limited capacity, only one representative per business is encouraged to attend.
$50 per tour per participant. Registrations essential.
Inclusions: Bus Transport, Meals during the day, Experiences and a Host!
For more information on FAMIL’s please contact Toni Duka on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0417 083 626.