IP Rights in a Digital World (Penola Training Session)
July 25 @ 1:45 pm - 5:00 pm ACST$55
In an increasingly competitive environment where more and more service delivery is digital, you need to know how to maximise the value of your own assets as well as how to make the best use of resources. You need to be able to protect your own intellectual property while not infringing the rights of others.
Come along to:
- Identify the IP Traps and pitfalls
- Understand when to/why you should register your IP overseas
- Undertake an IP audit of your business (in-session exercises and examples)
- Explain the importance of matching all IP and social media identifiers
- Discuss why it’s important to register your trademark early.
Date: Thursday 25th of July 2019
Time: 1.45pm-5.00pm ACST
Cost: $55.00 including afternoon tea & refreshments
Location: Penola Visitor Information Centre, 27 Arthur Street,
Penola SA 5277
Register via Eventbrite: here
Or for further information, please contact Tania Dunduk, Project Manager on: firstname.lastname@example.org