- This event has passed.
2018 Coonawarra Cellar Dwellers
July 1 - July 31
During the month of July, Coonawarra wineries delve into the depths of their cellars to reveal age-old treasures, offering visitors a rare opportunity to taste and buy “back vintage”, aged wine. Experience for yourself the superior aging ability of Coonawarra wines as our wineries dust off vintages that otherwise not available for tasting
Join us for one of the many dinners and degustation events held throughout the month, swing to some hot jazz sounds before warming up with a glass of Coonawarra aged wine paired with tantalizing treats.
Cellar Dweller Month Long Tastings (click for more information):
- BALNAVES OF COONAWARRA: Back in Time & Mulled Wine
- BLOK ESTATE COONAWARRA: Museum Releases
- BOWEN ESTATE: A Classic from Coonawarra
- BRAND’S LAIRA: Something Old, Something New….
- DIGIORGIO FAMILY WINES: Frank’s Favourites
- KATNOOK ESTATE: 2008- 10 Years Young
- KOONARA WINES: Yes, White wines do age
- LECONFIELD WINES: Decades of Cabernet
- MAJELLA WINES: Golden Trio 2015
- PARKER COONAWARRA ESTATE: Celebrating 10 Years of Cabernet
- PATRICK OF COONAWARRA: Patrick’s Chook Shed Port
- PATRICK OF COONAWARRA: HomeBlock Single Vineyard Vertical Tasting
- PENLEY ESTATE: Past- Present- Future
- REDMAN WINES: Rare Cellar Selections
- RYMILL COONAWARRA: Magnums from the Museum
- WHISTLE POST: 2012 and 2013 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- WYNNS: Single Vineyard Tasting – 2010 Messenger Cabernet Sauvignon