Coonawarra Cabernet Celebrations is back for another year and you're invited to celebrate, educate and activate your senses with a myriad of food and wine experiences on offer throughout the month.
Enjoy the spring-time celebrations across the month of October, with every week featuring themed events.
There is no shortage of activities on offer and barrel loads of fun to be had with something to tickle the fancy of families, delight wine connoisseurs, and entertain those looking for an event combining chilled tunes with regional produce and Coonawarra's sublime wines.
Choose from over 70 free and ticketed tastings and events 1-31 October in various venues.
Update: As at Friday 8th October, COVID restrictions imposed on the Wattle Range Council Area have been lifted, thus allowing our region to operate once again under Level 1 restrictions - the COVID SA 'norm'. While a number of SPECIAL EVENTS scheduled to take place on the weekend of 9th+10th October have been impacted, all other food and wine experiences and tastings at Cellar Doors will proceed as per the programme.
VIEW THE PROGRAMME
Hop on- Hop off service available every weekend!*
For just $20 per person per day, you can toss away your keys and leave the driving to someone else!
Kick back and enjoy unlimited travel to wineries between 10:30am and 4.30pm with the CCC Day Pass.
The CCC Day pass is $20 pp (cash only) for unlimited travel throughout the day, with
first pick up from the Penola Coonawarra Visitor Information Centre and can be purchased from the:
• Penola Coonawarra Visitor Information Centre, or
• Shuttle driver by calling or upon pickup
*Shuttle Bus will not be operating on Sunday 31st October.
Bubbles & Breaky Rolls at BalnavesLearn more
Go into the draw to win one of two mixed Coonawarra wine packs valued in excess of $350! Pick up an entry form at one of our participating wineries
Coonawarra Cellar Doors strive to operate under strict Covid-Safe practices for your comfort and safety and that of others. We ask that you respect and follow the recommended COVID guidelines, including checking in at venues, to ensure we can keep welcoming you to our beautiful region.
Our wineries and event holders are selling tickets based on capacity restrictions so please support and respect their guidelines.
- Make every effort to maintain social distancing (1.5m between groups)
- Wash your hands regularly. Wash for at least 20 seconds with soap and running water. Alternatively use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
- Check-in at EACH and EVERY venue using mySA Gov app
- Avoid crowded places, if an area seems congested stay away from that area.
- Follow the instructions of COVID Marshals and signage at different events
- COVID Safe messages may be delivered before, during and after events. Listen and watch out for information and follow the directions.