- This event has passed.
Coonawarra Cellar Dwellers
July 1 @ 8:00 am - July 31 @ 5:00 pm ACDT
Coonawarra wineries will dig out some treasures from their cellars to offer visitors a rare opportunity to taste and buy aged wine during the month of July. Coonawarra wines are well known for their ageing ability and Cellar Dwellers provides our region with an opportunity to showcase wines that are otherwise not available for tasting.
Join us for one of the many dinners and degustation events held throughout the month, swing to some hot jazz sounds before warming up with a glass of Coonawarra aged wine and a crackling open fireplace.
Cellar Dweller Month Long Tastings (click for more information):
- BALNAVES OF COONAWARRA: A 10 Year Old Tally
- BLOK ESTATE COONAWARRA: Museum Releases
- BOWEN ESTATE: Vintages and Varieties – 3×3
- BRAND’S LAIRA: Something Old, Something New….
- DIGIORGIO FAMILY WINES: Frank’s Favourites
- HOLLICK ESTATES: Old Vs New Icons
- KATNOOK ESTATE: Chardonnay – Old & New
- KIDMAN WINES: 2006 Revisited
- KOONARA WINES: Let Ezra Inspire
- LECONFIELD WINES: Coonawarra Aged Rieslings
- PATRICK OF COONAWARRA: Patrick’s Chook Shed Port
- REDMAN WINES: Rare Cellar Selections
- RYMILL COONAWARRA: The mc2 Wine Flight
- WYNNS: Celebrating the 60th Vintage Black Label Cabernet