Coonawarra Vignerons is extremely proud to share the exciting news of Sue Hodder of Wynns Coonawarra Estate being the recipient of the Woman of Inspiration in the 2017 Australian Women in Wine Awards announced in London on Tuesday night and to have a total of four member wineries represented.
We look forward to celebrating our representatives respective achievements, be that as a participant, finalist or a winning recipient when they return to Coonawarra for Cabernet Celebrations month that kicks off this Saturday.
The complete list of winners is provided below.
- Winemaker of the Year – sponsored by WineArk
Virginia Willcock, Vasse Felix
- Viticulturist of the Year – sponsored by Wine Australia
Jennifer Doyle, Jansz
- Owner / Operator of the Year – sponsored by JancisRobinson.com
Sarah Collingwood, Four Winds Vineyard
- Workplace Champion of Change – sponsored by Winemakers Federation of Australia
Professor Eileen Scott, Adelaide University
- Cellar Door Person of the Year – sponsored by Platinum Bags
Jasmine Morgan, Caudo Vineyards
- Researcher of the Year – sponsored by Inkwell Wines
Christine Böttcher, CSIRO – Agriculture & Food
- Marketer of the Year – sponsored by Brown Brothers
Ebony Tinkler, Usher Tinkler Wines
- Woman of Inspiration – sponsored by Irvine Wines
Sue Hodder, Wynns
- Honorary Australian Woman in Wine – sponsored by Wine Australia UK
Sarah Ahmed, The Wine Detective